• Please note that cancellations should always be made at least 24 hours before the appointment otherwise a late fee of at least 50% of the appointment will be due – please be aware that most insurance companies will not cover cancellation charges. Appointments can be amended or cancelled by calling 020 7730 5945.
• Please note that while the Sloane Court Clinic may send out confirmation emails and reminder texts for your convenience, the responsibility for appointment attendance remains with the patient.
Payment Information and Terms and Conditions
• Sloane Court Clinic operates a pre-payment policy. Therefore non-insured patients must make payment prior to the appointment. This can be done by phone or over the internet via a World Pay link. We take all Credit Cards.
• For those patients who intend to claim treatment costs through their insurance company, a valid pre-authorisation code and membership number must be provided to the clinic upon confirming your first appointment. Without a valid pre-authorisation code, the Sloane Court Clinic is unable to request payment from the insurance company and so the patient is liable to cover the cost in full at the time of the appointment.
• Should the patient decide to continue with therapy beyond the end of insurance funding, the full fee will be charged. You may wish to contact your insurance company to establish the terms and extent of your cover. This is particularly important if you would not wish to attend therapy in the absence of cover, as in signing this agreement the responsibility to ensure payment is yours and not that of the insurance company.
• If an insurance company fails to settle the outstanding fee within 45 days of the visit, it will be the responsibility of the patient to settle the outstanding fee in full as our contract of service is with the patient, not the insurer. Should an insurance company then agree to cover a consultation, the patient would then be reimbursed in full or provided with a receipt of payment.
• If there is a shortfall on the charged amount that the insurance company does not cover, this amount is the responsibility of the patient.
• It is the responsibility of the patient to be aware of the Terms and Conditions of their insurance policy and to ensure that the provider is willing to cover all sessions booked as rejected invoices will be redirected to the patient.
Dr Bonoldi is recognised by:
Aetna, Alliance, Aviva, AXA, AXA International BUPA, BUPA International, Cigna, Cigna International, CISI, GeoBlue, Healix, HTH and WPA.
Self-Pay Consultation Fees:
- 1 hour £310
- 30 minutes £175
- Repeat Prescriptions (outside of appointment) £25
- Short insurance report or other short reports £25
- Long report £50
Telephone consultation (per 15 minutes) £75
- Skype Consultation (per 15 minutes) £75
- Domiciliary visits (per hour) £450
• We have Wi-Fi access in waiting rooms
• Please note that consultations may include 10 minutes at the beginning or end for note reading/making, dictation and other interval administrative duties.
• We are keen to learn your thoughts and feedback on our service; please do fill out a patient feedback form and put it in the box. Do also rate us on Google.
• If you have any questions at all, please do ask at reception.
• When necessary a referral may be made to another Consultant for ongoing treatment. Often this is an internal referral but if what is deemed necessary for the patient is not possible from one of our consultants, then an external referral will be made or, for example it is more convenient for you to be seen elsewhere